Yorizon Privacy and Cookies Policy
Yorizon BV respects your privacy and promises to use appropriate measures to protect any personal data* we collect about you or that you provide to us (“your information”).
*Personal data means any information that may be used to identify an individual, for example: a first and last name, a home or other physical address, an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. More detail about what personal data we collect about you is noted below.
Collection of Your Information by us
When you visit our website, we may request that you provide Information about yourself (for eg your name and contact details), and we collect Navigational Information.
You are free to explore the websites without providing any information about yourself.
You may also give us any personally identifiable information voluntarily, for example that you give us by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise, including contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, and other such information that can identify you personally.
We may source some of your information which is publicly available on the internet, such as from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google, or from other sources (such as information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the services we provide) or any information that we acquire from third party service providers (such as business partners, sub-contractors for any technical delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). Wherever we collect information about you from third parties we ensure that we are legally entitled to do so.
We also collect some navigational information from your visit to our website and from your use of our mobile application. This includes information about your device (such as your computer IP address, device model, version, OS version) or information about where and how you access our website or mobile application (such as geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and pages viewed).
We may collect demographic information, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites that are not associated with your name or other personally identifying information.
Information About Children
Our websites are not intended for or targeted at children under 13, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children under 13.
Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We will combine the information we receive from you or your information that we collect from website or other sources and use the combined information for the purposes set out below:
- to operate and improve the websites, improve your browsing experience and to improve any subscription service;
- send personalized information to you which we think may be of interest to you by post, email, or other means;
- send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you;
- contact you, on behalf of external business partners, about a particular offering that may be of interest to you;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others.
We will not disclose your information to third parties, except when one or more of the following conditions is true:
- We have the individual’s permission to make the disclosure;
- the information in question is publicly available;
We may share your information to protect the safety, property, or other rights of Yorizon, its customers or associates, or when we believe that the law requires it. We will share your information:
- When release is required by law or regulation, or is requested by a government agency;
- When the disclosure is reasonably necessary for the establishment or defense of legal claims; or,
- Upon discovery of fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices if we believe a governmental agency should be notified.
We use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your computer’s hard drive by a web server.
Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize pages on our websites, a cookie helps us to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. When you return to the same website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the features that you had customized. You can accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Social Media Features
Your Information Transfer and Security
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers and we take appropriate security measures designed to protect against unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Retention of Your Information
We retain your information as long as we consider it potentially useful in contacting you and we then securely delete the information. We will delete this information from the servers at an earlier date if you so request by contacting us at email@example.com
Reviewing, Correcting and Removing Your Information
You have the following rights with respect to your information:
- To review your information that you have supplied to us;
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions your information that you have supplied to us;
- To request that your information not be used to contact you;
- To request that your information be removed from any solicitation list that we use;
- To request that your information be deleted from our records;
- To opt out of being solicited by Yorizon.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Privacy. We will promptly change, correct, or delete your information and notify you of the action we have taken.
To Unsubscribe From Our Communications
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our emails, or by sending us email us at email@example.com. Subject: Privacy.